You love them! Collect them! Trade them! Fight over them! Make clothes out of them!
For the third consecutive year, fans checking in at the Con will receive a Warner Bros.–Designed Collectible Bag highlighting one of the following titles: TV’s Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC Nation, Fringe, Supernatural or The Vampire Diaries; feature films Man of Steel or Pacific Rim
BURBANK, Calif. (July 9, 2012) — Warner Bros. Entertainment will again sponsor the official bag of Comic-Con International: San Diego 2012, the Studio announced today. By joining forces with Comic-Con for the third consecutive year, Warner Bros. will give each fan attending the Con an unforgettable keepsake from the world’s leading pop culture convention.
- Over 130,000 of the oversized 24”x29” bags — which have been called Comic-Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly and “a must have” by Deadline Hollywood — have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees as they check in to the convention.
- The 2012 edition will be a messenger-style bag with shoulder strap and, of course, a poster-protecting pocket.
- Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, the bags feature double-sided artwork. Each will have the all-new Comic-Con 2012 official design on one side, with the other highlighting Warner Bros. titles, including TV series — live-action and animated — from Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation, and upcoming theatrical features from Warner Bros. Pictures.
- The featured TV titles are Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC Nation, Fringe, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries, along with motion pictures Man of Steel and Pacific Rim
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit www.thewb.com/comiccon and follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2012, visit www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter @Comic_Con.
More About Warner Bros.’ Comic-Con Bags
Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con — and serve as mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s key Comic-Con titles.